Gritty Jewelry's cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt in West Seattle.
When it comes to edgy statement necklaces, Gritty Jewelry is a cut above, and just in time for Halloween.
Cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt at Twilight Gallery in West Seattle. Necklaces — as well as earring and rings — are crafted from sterling silver and copper to create uncommon and decidedly badass pieces.
The cleaver design, a favorite among chefs and foodies, even has riveted handles for an authentic feel. Halloween is a perfect time to try one on and bring out your dark side.
$65–$121 at Sassafras (downtown), Fremont Jewelry Design (Fremont), Twilight Gallery (West Seattle) and grittyjewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
- Things might have been ugly for Seahawks in their 30-24 defeat, but they don’t lose any ground
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.