Gritty Jewelry's cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt in West Seattle.
When it comes to edgy statement necklaces, Gritty Jewelry is a cut above, and just in time for Halloween.
Cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt at Twilight Gallery in West Seattle. Necklaces — as well as earring and rings — are crafted from sterling silver and copper to create uncommon and decidedly badass pieces.
The cleaver design, a favorite among chefs and foodies, even has riveted handles for an authentic feel. Halloween is a perfect time to try one on and bring out your dark side.
$65–$121 at Sassafras (downtown), Fremont Jewelry Design (Fremont), Twilight Gallery (West Seattle) and grittyjewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- Seattle leaders look to push ‘refresh’ button with Amazon for ‘a new relationship’
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Boeing rivals Airbus, Bombardier join forces on CSeries jet seen as threat to 737
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.