Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear, are perfect for a Seattle fall.
If you spent your summer in Birkenstocks, you may be dreading the arrival of heavy fall footwear.
Fear not. Pick up a pair of Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear.
The microfiber upper has Native’s signature perforations for ventilation, and a cushy rubber sole for support and rain-puddle buffering.
A little lacing and a whole lot of color choices add to their chic, unisex style. Wear them with cropped pants or a midi skirt for a sporty-cool look.
Most Read Stories
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
$70–$90 at nativeshoes.com