Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear, are perfect for a Seattle fall.
If you spent your summer in Birkenstocks, you may be dreading the arrival of heavy fall footwear.
Fear not. Pick up a pair of Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear.
The microfiber upper has Native’s signature perforations for ventilation, and a cushy rubber sole for support and rain-puddle buffering.
A little lacing and a whole lot of color choices add to their chic, unisex style. Wear them with cropped pants or a midi skirt for a sporty-cool look.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
$70–$90 at nativeshoes.com