New Seattle company Knack's website lets you build custom bundles of local and artisan-made products.
Gift packs just got totally addictive, thanks to brand-new local company Knack, whose website lets you build custom bundles of local and artisan-made products.
Start with a box, Ball jar or other cute vessel and fill it with snacks, toys, gourmet condiments, jewelry, team gear, air plants — whatever you think will make your recipient happy. The easy-to-use website will tell you when you’ve filled your vessel, and you can then add a personal message.
If you need inspiration, there are pre-designed options for girlfriends, teachers, coaches, foodies, Seahawks fans — pretty much everyone on your gift list. Local suppliers include Careful It Bites, Fran’s Chocolates, Mustard and Co. and dozens more.
Starting at $25 at knackshops.com
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads