Seattle's buddingSTEM clothing features dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Flowers and glitter are well and good, but if they aren’t your daughter’s cup of tea, check out buddingSTEM’s clothing, featuring dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Seattle moms Jennifer Muhm and Malorie Catchpole started the line when they couldn’t find clothes their own girls wanted. Funded by Kickstarter this spring, buddingSTEM was an instant hit and received GeekWire’s Geek of the Year Award, awarded to someone who created a technological breakthrough that made the world a better place, or strengthened the community through their work.
Yes, pastel pink clothing is offered, but so are pieces in yellow, blue and green. Items are available in sizes 3 months to 8 years.
$20–$40 at buddingstem.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.