Seattle's buddingSTEM clothing features dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Flowers and glitter are well and good, but if they aren’t your daughter’s cup of tea, check out buddingSTEM’s clothing, featuring dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Seattle moms Jennifer Muhm and Malorie Catchpole started the line when they couldn’t find clothes their own girls wanted. Funded by Kickstarter this spring, buddingSTEM was an instant hit and received GeekWire’s Geek of the Year Award, awarded to someone who created a technological breakthrough that made the world a better place, or strengthened the community through their work.
Yes, pastel pink clothing is offered, but so are pieces in yellow, blue and green. Items are available in sizes 3 months to 8 years.
$20–$40 at buddingstem.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area rents drop significantly for first time this decade as new apartments sit empty
- Seahawks bringing back Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator
- Washington state will require court order to release driver’s license info to immigration authorities
- Seahawks hire veteran Mike Solari as offensive-line coach to replace Tom Cable
- Overbilled and overstressed: 3 Seattle City Light customers vent
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.