Seattle's buddingSTEM clothing features dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Flowers and glitter are well and good, but if they aren’t your daughter’s cup of tea, check out buddingSTEM’s clothing, featuring dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Seattle moms Jennifer Muhm and Malorie Catchpole started the line when they couldn’t find clothes their own girls wanted. Funded by Kickstarter this spring, buddingSTEM was an instant hit and received GeekWire’s Geek of the Year Award, awarded to someone who created a technological breakthrough that made the world a better place, or strengthened the community through their work.
Yes, pastel pink clothing is offered, but so are pieces in yellow, blue and green. Items are available in sizes 3 months to 8 years.
$20–$40 at buddingstem.com
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.