Seattle artist Alaina Kay Sheen’s stunning statement earrings are made from handpicked local leaves, rolled into clay.
Do you love a nature lover? Surprise her this Valentine’s Day with Seattle artist Alaina Kay Sheen’s Ceramic Leaf Earrings.
The stunning statement earrings are made from handpicked local leaves, rolled into clay. The pieces are then cut, dried, fired, glazed and re-fired. Sheen stains them in rich autumnal red, fresh green and brilliant blue hues.
Small and lightweight, the ceramic jewelry hangs from hypoallergenic surgical steel for a sophisticated, head-turning look. Necklaces and pendants are also available.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Body of missing Lynnwood boy, 6, found in dumpster; relative in custody
- Self-driving car accidents: Robot drivers are ‘odd, and that’s why they get hit’