Stop by Honest Biscuits at Pike Place Market and take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
Taking summer visitors to Pike Place Market? Stop by the newly opened Honest Biscuits shop for its famous southern-style biscuits and gravy. Then take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
The regular mix features Shepherd’s Grain flour, made from wheat grown in Washington state. There’s also a gluten-free variety — sample it with gluten-free lentil gravy at the shop to see how good wheat-free can be.
Honest Biscuits’ shop is located in the Economy Building atrium just above the Atrium Kitchen.
$7 for regular Biscuit Mix, $14 for gluten-free at Honest Biscuits, Pike Place Market
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
Sara Kennedy: email@example.com.