Stop by Honest Biscuits at Pike Place Market and take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
Taking summer visitors to Pike Place Market? Stop by the newly opened Honest Biscuits shop for its famous southern-style biscuits and gravy. Then take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
The regular mix features Shepherd’s Grain flour, made from wheat grown in Washington state. There’s also a gluten-free variety — sample it with gluten-free lentil gravy at the shop to see how good wheat-free can be.
Honest Biscuits’ shop is located in the Economy Building atrium just above the Atrium Kitchen.
$7 for regular Biscuit Mix, $14 for gluten-free at Honest Biscuits, Pike Place Market
Most Read Stories
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Amazon’s Seattle hiring frenzy slows sharply; what’s going on?
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Renton-based Providence in talks for massive hospital merger with Ascension
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.