Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a No Boundaries Journals.
Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a journal worthy of the journey.
No Boundaries Journals are made by hand in a Ballard workshop using a cross-stitch bookbinding process that originated in India. American buffalo, cow and elk hides cover each book, framing 100 pages of acid-free, recycled-cotton paper (including flowers that are sometimes visible on the page).
Seattle designer Deneen Shank created the journals for her own travels through Asia. They are made to withstand heavy travel and can be rebound with new sheets for $15. Journals are available in 5-by-6 and 7-by-11-inch sizes, with an optional stone or buckle closure.
$39–$90 at Pike Place Market and noboundariesbooks.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.