Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a No Boundaries Journals.
Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a journal worthy of the journey.
No Boundaries Journals are made by hand in a Ballard workshop using a cross-stitch bookbinding process that originated in India. American buffalo, cow and elk hides cover each book, framing 100 pages of acid-free, recycled-cotton paper (including flowers that are sometimes visible on the page).
Seattle designer Deneen Shank created the journals for her own travels through Asia. They are made to withstand heavy travel and can be rebound with new sheets for $15. Journals are available in 5-by-6 and 7-by-11-inch sizes, with an optional stone or buckle closure.
$39–$90 at Pike Place Market and noboundariesbooks.com
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.