Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a No Boundaries Journals.
Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a journal worthy of the journey.
No Boundaries Journals are made by hand in a Ballard workshop using a cross-stitch bookbinding process that originated in India. American buffalo, cow and elk hides cover each book, framing 100 pages of acid-free, recycled-cotton paper (including flowers that are sometimes visible on the page).
Seattle designer Deneen Shank created the journals for her own travels through Asia. They are made to withstand heavy travel and can be rebound with new sheets for $15. Journals are available in 5-by-6 and 7-by-11-inch sizes, with an optional stone or buckle closure.
$39–$90 at Pike Place Market and noboundariesbooks.com
Most Read Stories
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Seattle-area rents drop significantly for first time this decade as new apartments sit empty
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Seahawks bringing back Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.