Made in Ballard, the artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand fills mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
Coffee connoisseurs, rejoice: This artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand elevates your favorite morning ritual with a handsome piece of “furniture for your kitchen.”
Made in Ballard by Jared Randall of Small Craft, and developed with Seattle-based design studio Tactile, the coffee stand features a maple base, steel frame and stoneware cone suspended by a custom-molded silicone grommet to fill mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
A Neoprene rubber foot protects your counter, and the cone, which uses #2 Melitta filters, is dishwasher safe. Allow 1–2 weeks of lead time.
$174 at Velouria (Pioneer Square) and smallcraftstudio.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world