Put a bird on your wine bottle with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, made in Seattle.
Polly want a drink? Open your favorite bottles of wine and beer with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, designed in Seattle.
The opener, designed to look like a parrot, comes in tropical colors, with a curved bill that pops drinks open with ease.
The Corkatoo is practical, too: It’s double-hinged for extra leverage and has a built-in serrated foil cutter and a soft-touch cushioned body. Packaged in an attractive plastic case, it makes an affordable, fun hostess gift, especially when paired with a nice bottle of Washington wine.
$16–$18 at Baleen, Ballard, and truefabrications.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018