Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products with the requirement that they must be safe enough for her young daughter.
You care about what goes into your body; what about what goes on it?
Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products in her Ballard kitchen with the requirement that they must be chemical-free and safe enough for her young daughter.
A favorite is the Honey Body Wash, an extra-gentle, nonirritating body wash made of raw honey, liquid castile soap, sunflower seed oil, castor oil and distilled water. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and doubles as a silky-soft shaving lotion. It’s available in 8- and 16-ounce bottles, unscented or subtly scented with essential oils.
$8–$16 at etsy.com/shop/taylorednatural
Most Read Stories
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Amazon’s Seattle hiring frenzy slows sharply; what’s going on?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.