Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products with the requirement that they must be safe enough for her young daughter.
You care about what goes into your body; what about what goes on it?
Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products in her Ballard kitchen with the requirement that they must be chemical-free and safe enough for her young daughter.
A favorite is the Honey Body Wash, an extra-gentle, nonirritating body wash made of raw honey, liquid castile soap, sunflower seed oil, castor oil and distilled water. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and doubles as a silky-soft shaving lotion. It’s available in 8- and 16-ounce bottles, unscented or subtly scented with essential oils.
$8–$16 at etsy.com/shop/taylorednatural
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.