Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys.
Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys by toy-review site TTPM.
Designed in Portland, the popper is sword-shaped and shoots soft foam balls up to 20 feet. Load the balls into the front end of the barrel, pull back the plunger handle and release for a satisfying pop as the ball sails through the air. Soft foam edges wrap around the sides of the sword, making it a safe bet for the 4-and-up set.
Comes preloaded with 12 soft foam balls.
$20–$22 at Magic Mouse Toys (Pioneer Square) and hogwildtoys.com
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.