Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys.
Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys by toy-review site TTPM.
Designed in Portland, the popper is sword-shaped and shoots soft foam balls up to 20 feet. Load the balls into the front end of the barrel, pull back the plunger handle and release for a satisfying pop as the ball sails through the air. Soft foam edges wrap around the sides of the sword, making it a safe bet for the 4-and-up set.
Comes preloaded with 12 soft foam balls.
$20–$22 at Magic Mouse Toys (Pioneer Square) and hogwildtoys.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.