"And Then …” Story Starters, published by Seattle gift company Compendium, feature the beginning of fanciful stories, ready for your child to finish with his or her imagination.
Take your bedtime reading routine up a notch with “And Then …” Story Starters, written by M.H. Clark, and published by Seattle gift company Compendium.
The collection of 20 oversized cards has the beginning of a fanciful story that ends with “And then …,” ready for your child to finish the story with his or her imagination. Packaged as a storybook, each set encourages creativity and storytelling.
The cards are beautifully illustrated by Alexandra Ball, and multiple volumes are available to inspire new storytelling adventures. Volume one features tales of invisibility potions, secret passageways, hot air balloons, an “un-school bus” and more.
Let your child lead the way, or play in round-robin style, with the whole family adding on to the story.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
$25–$32 at Once Upon a Time (Queen Anne), Camelion Design (Ballard) and live-inspired.com