The unique kids' clothing from Seattle’s Ace Playfield can be customized with your child’s name, birthdate and more.
Outfit your kids in clothing that’s truly unique with pieces from Seattle’s Ace Playfield.
The line was started in February by Gibran Hamdan, a former Seahawks player and creative director of Alial Fital luxury menswear, for his son, Pendleton.
The line’s cool tees, sweatshirts and onesies can be customized with info such as your child’s name, city and date of birth in Roman numerals. Bold graphic images and gold lettering make them modern and fun.
Individual pieces and coordinating sets are available for newborns to kids size 6. The clothing is designed in Phinney Ridge and has a turnaround of 10 days or less.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Body of missing Lynnwood boy, 6, found in dumpster; relative in custody
- Self-driving car accidents: Robot drivers are ‘odd, and that’s why they get hit’
Starting at $25 at aceplayfield.com