Hip parents will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Hipster babies — OK, maybe those who raise them — will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Piece are designed and hand-printed in a Seattle garage, and are bursting with homegrown pride. They feature beloved local icons (the Rainier Beer R), favorite teams (Sounders, Seahawks) and original illustrations (cassette tapes, hot-air balloons) that will be the hit of your next baby shower.
Designer Samantha Manalang’s love of Seattle shows in the work. Let her outfit your entire family — there’s even a 12th Dog shirt for your pup.
$19–$34 at etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeaandboy
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area rents drop significantly for first time this decade as new apartments sit empty
- Seahawks bringing back Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator
- Washington state will require court order to release driver’s license info to immigration authorities
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Seahawks hire veteran Mike Solari as offensive-line coach to replace Tom Cable