Hip parents will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Hipster babies — OK, maybe those who raise them — will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Piece are designed and hand-printed in a Seattle garage, and are bursting with homegrown pride. They feature beloved local icons (the Rainier Beer R), favorite teams (Sounders, Seahawks) and original illustrations (cassette tapes, hot-air balloons) that will be the hit of your next baby shower.
Designer Samantha Manalang’s love of Seattle shows in the work. Let her outfit your entire family — there’s even a 12th Dog shirt for your pup.
$19–$34 at etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeaandboy
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Naked, drunken man drives into tree while having sex near Tacoma, police say
- Seattle pot-shop mural: art or ad appealing to kids?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Skagit River causes major flooding from highest flow in 11 years