Local beauty firm Julep's new kits contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
Get ready in a flash with local beauty company Julep’s Trend in 10 Kits.
The three new sets contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
The Work It set includes eye makeup to create a natural daytime look. The Get Glowing set focuses on luminous skin with two shades of Blush Stick, plus mascara and a Lip Crayon. And the Glam It Up set adds pop with tools to create a smoky eye and matte nude lip. All of the sets include step-by-step instructions.
$39 each at Ulta (plus a free mini Oxygen Nail Treatment through Aug. 27)
Most Read Stories
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year