West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates elegant, one-of-a-kind jewelry using traditional bead-weaving stitches.
Add a unique splash of color to your spring wardrobe with hand-stitched Penguina Designs jewelry.
West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates each elegant, one-of-a-kind piece using traditional bead-weaving stitches. An array of beads, glass, crystals and pearls are layered to create three-dimensional structures without using a torch.
Try on the Morocco Pendant Necklace of yellow and sea-foam glass and pearls, or a pair of Baja swing earrings (shown), which suspend red and green glass beads from sterling hooks.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
$20–$75 at penguinadesigns.com, Penguina Designs’ Spring Open Studio April 2–3, The Healing Tree of West Seattle and Burien Art Gallery