Don a piece of natural beauty with wearable art from Twig & Snip, designed by Sara Breakfield.
Don a piece of natural Pacific Northwest beauty with wearable art from Twig & Snip.
On walks in the Pacific Northwest, designer Sara Breakfield collects wild plants, fruit, flowers, even pieces of iron, to hand-dye reclaimed, locally sourced fabrics. She then cuts and sews ethereal apparel at her Everett home that evokes nature’s beauty.
Each item is one-of-a-kind, including the Long Winter Scarf with raw edges, and the Wisp & Mist Skirt, made from plant-dyed upcycled lace curtains.
$20–$85 at twigandsnip.com and Sassafras (Belltown)
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters