Perfect dorm décor: Hoodrest pillows are handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
Looking for one last dorm-warming gift? Send them to campus with a Hoodrest pillow, handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
The cozy keepsakes are made from upcycled hooded sweatshirts featuring colleges, favorite sports teams and memorable destinations. Hoodrest keeps intact the hood, ties and sometimes the kangaroo pouch for maximum snuggling capability.
Hypoallergenic pillow inserts ($5–$5.50) are sold separately, and custom pillows can be made with your own hoodie.
$45–$49 at etsy.com/shop/Hoodrest
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.