Perfect dorm décor: Hoodrest pillows are handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
Looking for one last dorm-warming gift? Send them to campus with a Hoodrest pillow, handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
The cozy keepsakes are made from upcycled hooded sweatshirts featuring colleges, favorite sports teams and memorable destinations. Hoodrest keeps intact the hood, ties and sometimes the kangaroo pouch for maximum snuggling capability.
Hypoallergenic pillow inserts ($5–$5.50) are sold separately, and custom pillows can be made with your own hoodie.
$45–$49 at etsy.com/shop/Hoodrest
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area rents drop significantly for first time this decade as new apartments sit empty
- Washington state will require court order to release driver’s license info to immigration authorities
- Seahawks bringing back Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator
- Overbilled and overstressed: 3 Seattle City Light customers vent
- Bicyclist struck by car and killed near Golden Gardens Park
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.