Perfect dorm décor: Hoodrest pillows are handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
Looking for one last dorm-warming gift? Send them to campus with a Hoodrest pillow, handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
The cozy keepsakes are made from upcycled hooded sweatshirts featuring colleges, favorite sports teams and memorable destinations. Hoodrest keeps intact the hood, ties and sometimes the kangaroo pouch for maximum snuggling capability.
Hypoallergenic pillow inserts ($5–$5.50) are sold separately, and custom pillows can be made with your own hoodie.
$45–$49 at etsy.com/shop/Hoodrest
Most Read Stories
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- UW's Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.