Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle.
Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle from 100-percent pure, locally sourced beeswax.
The original, exquisitely detailed design is also perfect for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), which honors deceased loved ones, on Nov. 1.
Each candle burns brightly for 15–20 hours. Big Dipper Wax Works is a Green America Approved Business that uses only natural, biodegradable ingredients and 100-percent cotton wicks.
$13 at select Whole Foods
Most Read Stories
- Video surfaces of Seahawks' top draft pick Malik McDowell's arrest, and it is very NSFW
- Swedish Health nurses and caregivers vote no confidence in leadership
- Geminid meteor shower peaks tonight; here's how to watch
- Analysis: Is Jimmy Graham nearing the end of his time as a Seahawk?
- Who knew a story about Tom the Costco doorman could restore one’s faith in humanity? | Nicole Brodeur
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.