Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle.
Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle from 100-percent pure, locally sourced beeswax.
The original, exquisitely detailed design is also perfect for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), which honors deceased loved ones, on Nov. 1.
Each candle burns brightly for 15–20 hours. Big Dipper Wax Works is a Green America Approved Business that uses only natural, biodegradable ingredients and 100-percent cotton wicks.
$13 at select Whole Foods
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.