G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen to make its napkins, tea towels and pillows.
Linen textiles are an affordable luxury, and are even better when you know that they’re 100 percent organic.
G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen, and cuts, sews and screen-prints its napkins, tea towels and pillows by hand. The original vintage-inspired designs are printed using an eco-friendly water-based ink, and feature hip, playful designs such as vintage campers, anchors and flying pigs.
Linen is naturally lint-free and bacteria-resistant, and absorbs up to four times its weight.
$17–$40 at etsy.com/shop/GandTDesign
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
- Analysis: What went wrong in Washington’s loss at Arizona State WATCH
- Washington can kiss its playoff hopes goodbye after debacle in desert WATCH
- Suspects’ phones led Northwest investigators to carcasses in one of the biggest poaching cases they’ve ever seen VIEW
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.