G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen to make its napkins, tea towels and pillows.
Linen textiles are an affordable luxury, and are even better when you know that they’re 100 percent organic.
G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen, and cuts, sews and screen-prints its napkins, tea towels and pillows by hand. The original vintage-inspired designs are printed using an eco-friendly water-based ink, and feature hip, playful designs such as vintage campers, anchors and flying pigs.
Linen is naturally lint-free and bacteria-resistant, and absorbs up to four times its weight.
$17–$40 at etsy.com/shop/GandTDesign
Most Read Stories
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Amazon’s Seattle hiring frenzy slows sharply; what’s going on?
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Renton-based Providence in talks for massive hospital merger with Ascension
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.