The warm, tropical scent of DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub is actually handmade in Bend, Ore.
Get a natural glow with luxurious DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub, handmade in Bend, Ore., from 100-percent natural, vegetarian ingredients.
The warm, tropical scent transports you to the islands, while organic cane sugar gently exfoliates and polishes your skin. Shea butter, soybean oil and glycerin deeply moisturize to combat winter dryness, while aloe soothes sensitive skin.
All DANI products are made without petroleum, parabens, artificial colors, dyes, phthalates, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates. And DANI gives back to the earth via the 1% for the Planet program.
$26–$33 at Camelion Design (Ballard) and daninaturals.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?