Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams.
Summer is wedding season. If you find all those nuptials engaging, Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has a proposal for you.
Turns out you can have the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams, without compromising your environmentally conscious, ethical values. LilyEmme uses recycled metals, including 100-percent recycled rose, white and yellow gold, and sterling silver. All of its diamonds are certified conflict-free in accordance with the Kimberley Process. And some of its most beautiful designs feature moissanite, a less-expensive, eco-friendly diamond alternative.
Rings range from minimalist inlaid and bezel gems to classic emerald- and princess-cut designs. Allow about four weeks for production. Men’s rings and non-wedding-related jewelry are also available.
$169–$1,000 and up at lilyemmejewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- Seattle leaders look to push ‘refresh’ button with Amazon for ‘a new relationship’
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Boeing rivals Airbus, Bombardier join forces on CSeries jet seen as threat to 737
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.