Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams.
Summer is wedding season. If you find all those nuptials engaging, Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has a proposal for you.
Turns out you can have the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams, without compromising your environmentally conscious, ethical values. LilyEmme uses recycled metals, including 100-percent recycled rose, white and yellow gold, and sterling silver. All of its diamonds are certified conflict-free in accordance with the Kimberley Process. And some of its most beautiful designs feature moissanite, a less-expensive, eco-friendly diamond alternative.
Rings range from minimalist inlaid and bezel gems to classic emerald- and princess-cut designs. Allow about four weeks for production. Men’s rings and non-wedding-related jewelry are also available.
$169–$1,000 and up at lilyemmejewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
- Things might have been ugly for Seahawks in their 30-24 defeat, but they don’t lose any ground
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.