Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients.
If you’re going to raise a glass, make sure it’s made from scratch.
Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients. Its unique and refreshing vodka infusions are a standout, distilled from all-local ingredients including potatoes from Warden, Wash., and wheat from the Skagit Valley.
Spice up a bloody mary with Scratch’s Pepper Vodka, which is vapor-infused with jalapeno and serrano peppers, and pink and black peppercorn. Scratch also makes three styles of gin, and a barrel-finished bier schnapps.
To offset the natural resources used in the distilling process, Scratch’s custom plumbing system repurposes cooling water for cleaning and mashing.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
$25–$55 at Scratch Distillery (Edmonds), with select products available at Thriftway stores and Total Wine & More (Lynnwood and Northgate)