Grain’s Ty D.I.Y. Edition Shower Curtain, designed on Bainbridge Island, lets you create a custom design on the curtain.
Get creative while you get clean with Grain’s Ty D.I.Y. Edition Shower Curtain, designed by James and Chelsea Minola in their Bainbridge Island studio.
Each shower curtain comes with an attached permanent marker so you can “draw it yourself,” creating a custom design on the shiny plastic surface.
Grain is dedicated to socially and environmentally responsible design. Unlike typical vinyl shower curtains, this PVC-free, recyclable version will not off-gas. The refillable nontoxic marker is made from 74 percent post-consumer waste material.
It’s machine-washable, resulting in a soft, linen-like texture and natural look that’s all your own.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Analysis: What went wrong in Washington’s loss at Arizona State WATCH
- Washington can kiss its playoff hopes goodbye after debacle in desert WATCH
$35 at graindesign.com