Oskar & Klaus toys use whimsey -- and catnip -- to give cats reason to dance with joy.
Show off your cool cat’s taste in music with an Oskar & Klaus Catnip Cassette.
The Seattle company’s soft toy is the same size as a standard cassette tape, and features bands such as Meowtallica, Purrvana, Black Tabbath, Alice Scooper and Spayer. A fabric “tape” loop is sewn onto the side for playful pawing.
Each cassette is hand-stuffed with organic catnip and polyfiller and printed with non-toxic ink.
$9 at oskarandklaus.com
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.