Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.