Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.