Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Are you ready? Here comes a deluge of rain, snow across Western Washington
- Undersea quake sends Alaskans fleeing from feared tsunami VIEW
- Amazon Go draws crowds: How does it work? Answers to questions on the new retail store
- Analysis | Why did the Seahawks move on from Kris Richard as defensive coordinator? A look at the numbers
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.