The Grain Electric Love Ring is hand-knotted on Bainbridge Island from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Show your love and urban style sensibility with the Grain Electric Love Ring, hand-knotted from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Each ring is made-to-order by the small Bainbridge Island studio, which is committed to socially and environmentally responsible design. The nontoxic, recyclable rings are sourced in Seattle from used building materials. They’re available in a spectrum of bright colors, in whole sizes 4-14, and come packaged in a cute matchbox made of recycled material.
Sales benefit the preservation and restoration of the environment through Grain’s partnership with 1% For The Planet.
$9.50 at graindesign.com
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say