Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.