Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream is made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea.
Spice up your daily routine with the luxuriously hydrating Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream.
Made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea, goat milk and sweet almond oil, the bright, decadent chai scent will awaken your senses and perk up your morning.
Your skin will drink up the nourishing moisturizer’s therapeutic essential oils, which soften and smooth dry winter hands and help improve circulation to chilly extremities.
$10–$12 at NomadNW (Shoreline), The Handmade Showroom at Pacific Place (downtown) and whiskeyinkandlace.com
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018