The locally designed GoodHangups system makes any wall into a magnet board.
First will come the school artwork, and then the holiday cards. But the front of your fridge is only so big.
Consider your problem solved with GoodHangups, a system that uses removable, reusable stickers to turn any wall into a magnet board.
Stick the local company’s MagnaStickers to a wall, place the art, card or to-do list, and then add the included magnets to secure the piece to the wall.
Dot magnets (shown right) or larger, kid-friendly magnets (shown above) are available.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
Starting at $15 for eight MagnaStickers and magnets at goodhangups.com