The locally designed GoodHangups system makes any wall into a magnet board.
First will come the school artwork, and then the holiday cards. But the front of your fridge is only so big.
Consider your problem solved with GoodHangups, a system that uses removable, reusable stickers to turn any wall into a magnet board.
Stick the local company’s MagnaStickers to a wall, place the art, card or to-do list, and then add the included magnets to secure the piece to the wall.
Dot magnets (shown right) or larger, kid-friendly magnets (shown above) are available.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
Starting at $15 for eight MagnaStickers and magnets at goodhangups.com