Seattle's Legit Tees are a fun mash-up of the outdoors, comedy and pop culture.
Look totally legit this summer in locally designed Legit Tees’ T-Shirts and Tanks.
The hipster shirts for men and women feature slick illustrations by Seattle-area artist and designer Rob McKenzie, whose style is a fun mash-up of the outdoors, comedy and pop culture.
Favorites include a lineup of donuts, the god Neptune on a surfboard, and seaside puns such as “Yeah Buoy” (shown).
McKenzie’s shirts have a slim cut and a vintage feel in a brand-new poly/cotton/rayon blend.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
$25–$27 at Jax Joon (Ballard) and legittees.com