Seattle artist Katie Marks' ceramic pot pipes are as adorable and glam as they get.
Set aside your old swirly-glass cannabis pipe, and pick up a chic new smoking accessory for 4/20.
Silver Lining Ceramics’ Pipes are handmade by Seattle artist Katie Marks in her Fremont studio. There are two styles: One features adorable kitty faces, complete with tiny pointed ears; the other is adorned with glam crystal-shaped pieces. Both feature on-trend gold finishes for pipes you want to be seen.
Marks releases her work in batches (that sell out fast), and will have about 20 pipes available in her Etsy store by April 20. Locals can visit her studio for in-person shopping as early as April 17. Follow her on Instagram at @anotherseattleartist for details.
Update: Marks expects her pipes to be ready Monday, April 25. Follow her on Instagram for the latest updates.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
Kitty Pipes, $75; Crystal Pipes, $100–150 at etsy.com/shop/SilverLiningCeramics