Looking good: Five products that will donate a portion of proceeds with every purchase to breast-cancer awareness groups.
It’s October, which means our favorite beauty brands are giving back and helping to spread education, awareness and support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Here are five products that will donate a portion of proceeds with every purchase to breast-cancer awareness groups.
1. Bobbi Brown Peony Set ($50 at Macy’s). A donation of $12 of every sale of this blush and brush set will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. Jane Iredale Smell The Roses Hydration Spray ($29 at Nordstrom). All of the profits from this refreshing, limited-edition hydration spray go to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
3. Shiseido Veiled Rouge ($25 at shiseido.com). For every Veiled Rouge purchased in pomegranate, skyglow or sloe, $5 will be donated to support Cancer and Careers.
4. Decleor Aromessence Rose d’Orient Aroma Duo ($68 at decleorusa.com). Ten percent of the net proceeds during the month of October will go to Cancer and Careers. The two-step kit includes a serum and calming milk cream.
5. Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder & Elizabeth Hurley Dream Pink Modern Muse Solid Perfume Keychain ($49.50 at Nordstrom). Estée Lauder will donate 100 percent of the retail price of this limited-collection keychain to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation through June 2016.