Made in Seattle, Davey Handmade Backpacks eco-friendly and oh-so Northwest.
Make your commute more chic and oh-so-Northwest with Davey Handmade Backpacks, designed and made by Seattleite Bri Davey.
The rucksack-style bags are made from locally sourced Pendleton wool, weather-resistant waxed canvas, and hand-cut leather. Contrast lining is crafted from Thread’s Ground to Good 100-percent recycled polyester made from plastic bottles collected in Haiti.
The 15 unique designs are named after Pacific Northwest hikes, such as Snoqualmie Pass, The Enchantments, Colchuck Lake, Seward Park and Wonderland Trail.
Davey is a 1% For the Planet member and contributes another 9 percent of net profits annually to Pacific Northwest arts and education nonprofits.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
- Instant analysis: Three thoughts from the Seahawks' romp over the Giants at MetLife Stadium
$250 at Alair (West Seattle) and daveyhandmade.com