Made in Seattle, Davey Handmade Backpacks eco-friendly and oh-so Northwest.
Make your commute more chic and oh-so-Northwest with Davey Handmade Backpacks, designed and made by Seattleite Bri Davey.
The rucksack-style bags are made from locally sourced Pendleton wool, weather-resistant waxed canvas, and hand-cut leather. Contrast lining is crafted from Thread’s Ground to Good 100-percent recycled polyester made from plastic bottles collected in Haiti.
The 15 unique designs are named after Pacific Northwest hikes, such as Snoqualmie Pass, The Enchantments, Colchuck Lake, Seward Park and Wonderland Trail.
Davey is a 1% For the Planet member and contributes another 9 percent of net profits annually to Pacific Northwest arts and education nonprofits.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon names 20 finalists in search for HQ2
- Take it from me, WSU athlete's death is a reminder that help is available | Matt Calkins
- Dramatic new images show Rattlesnake Ridge slide moving over time
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- UW linebacker Ale Kaho, a December signee, becomes Chris Petersen's first 5-star recruit
$250 at Alair (West Seattle) and daveyhandmade.com