Armani's timeless couture show was as if washed with water and pure luxury.
Armani’s timeless couture show was as if washed with water — attended by stars Iggy Azalea, Charlotte Rampling and Juliette Binoche.
Blue, purples and turquoises graced the long line of narrowly-changing silhouettes.
Wave-like ruffles graced dark pants, a blouse resembled a shellfish, and a pale purple embroidered jumpsuit conjured the silhouette and scaly texture of a mermaid.
The 59-piece collection showcased looks of pure luxury in shimmering pale silks, chiffon, tulle and satin with emphasis on sweeping ball gowns, 1930s short or A-line minis.
Most Read Stories
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- UW's Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
But at times, the aesthetic came across as a tad repetitive.