Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food uses only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce.
If you check labels for non-GMO and sustainable ingredients, you can now treat your cat to the same quality of food.
Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food is the first certified-humane cat food, using only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce in its recipes.
The turkey and chicken or whitefish varieties are also grain-free, and include whole ingredients such as lentils and chickpeas, as well as coconut and fish oils.
There are also dog food varieties.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
Get $5 off any size bag at local pet chain All the Best Pet Care through April 30. The store also has free samples to test on picky eaters.
$24–$26 (before $5 off) at All the Best Pet Care