"Rocky" star Sylvester Stallone has put his home in a gated community near Palm Springs, Calif., into the ring for $4.199 million.
Sylvester Stallone has put his home in a gated community near Palm Springs, Calif., into the ring for $4.199 million.
Set on nearly half an acre, the 2008 villa combines Spanish and Mediterranean elements. Details include interior wood shutters, wood ceilings and granite slab counters.
A great room, an entertainment center with a fireplace and wet bar, a formal dining room, a wine room, a breakfast nook, four bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a powder room are included in nearly 5,200 square feet of living space. Two of the bedrooms are master suites with stone fireplaces, wet bars, walk-in closets and dual vanities.
Pocket doors open to connect indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Look at some of the weird places people put shared bikes in Seattle
The custom-designed swimming pool area has a spa that overlooks a rock creek and a green belt. The fire pit and barbecue center take in views of the surrounding mountains.
Stallone, 69, gained fame playing boxer Rocky Balboa in the “Rocky” film series, which started in 1976 and recently had its seventh sequel titled “Creed.” He won a Golden Globe award for best supporting actor this month for his work in the film.
He bought the property six years ago for $4.5 million.