Ludlow Cove Cottages is a waterfront neighborhood of 42 single-family, cottage-style homes located on the Olympic Peninsula.
PORT LUDLOW — Ludlow Cove Cottages is a waterfront neighborhood of 42 single-family, cottage-style homes located on Ludlow Bay on the Olympic Peninsula.
Ludlow Cove Cottages offers five open-concept floor plans with one- and two-story options and master suites on the main level. The cottages are suited for both full-time and vacation lifestyles. Multiple model homes are available to view.
The builder, Westharbor Homes, utilized eco-friendly cabinetry, specialty millwork and advanced framing techniques to reduce the amount of lumber and increase energy efficiency.
The cottages come standard with high-performance fixtures and energy-efficient appliances.
Most Read Stories
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- Instant analysis: Three thoughts from the Seahawks' romp over the Giants at MetLife Stadium
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Analysis | Three thoughts from No. 15 WSU's 28-0 win over Colorado
- Seahawks gain control of their emotions, and the ball, to finally break loose from Giants, 24-7
The neighborhood is located in the master-planned resort community of Port Ludlow, located 10 minutes from the Hood Canal Bridge.
Within the community is an 18-hole championship golf course, 300-slip marina, recreational center, restaurant and waterfront inn.
Westharbor Homes was named a Grand Award winner at the 2015 Gold Nugget Awards, and earned a Gold Award at the Professional Builder Design Awards for its Townsend floor plan, which is available at Ludlow Cove Cottages.
The builder partnered with architectural firm Union Studio Architecture and Community Design for the home designs and GCH (Geyer, Coburn, Hutchins) for the neighborhood’s landscape architecture.
— Kaitlin Chester