Ludlow Cove Cottages is a waterfront neighborhood of 42 single-family, cottage-style homes located on the Olympic Peninsula.
PORT LUDLOW — Ludlow Cove Cottages is a waterfront neighborhood of 42 single-family, cottage-style homes located on Ludlow Bay on the Olympic Peninsula.
Ludlow Cove Cottages offers five open-concept floor plans with one- and two-story options and master suites on the main level. The cottages are suited for both full-time and vacation lifestyles. Multiple model homes are available to view.
The builder, Westharbor Homes, utilized eco-friendly cabinetry, specialty millwork and advanced framing techniques to reduce the amount of lumber and increase energy efficiency.
The cottages come standard with high-performance fixtures and energy-efficient appliances.
Most Read Stories
- Reports: Ballard shooting victim is brother of former Husky standout Budda Baker; police seek suspect
- This tiny house village allows drugs. Should it have been put in a high drug-traffic area?
- Carrying flags and rifles, gun-rights advocates rally in Olympia
- Ichiro remains on the roster as Mariners option Guillermo Heredia to Class AAA Tacoma
- What are the Mariners thinking? Keeping Ichiro is purely illogical | Matt Calkins
The neighborhood is located in the master-planned resort community of Port Ludlow, located 10 minutes from the Hood Canal Bridge.
Within the community is an 18-hole championship golf course, 300-slip marina, recreational center, restaurant and waterfront inn.
Westharbor Homes was named a Grand Award winner at the 2015 Gold Nugget Awards, and earned a Gold Award at the Professional Builder Design Awards for its Townsend floor plan, which is available at Ludlow Cove Cottages.
The builder partnered with architectural firm Union Studio Architecture and Community Design for the home designs and GCH (Geyer, Coburn, Hutchins) for the neighborhood’s landscape architecture.
— Kaitlin Chester