Nov. 28 is Giving Tuesday, which kicks off the season for charitable holiday donations.
Nov. 28 is Giving Tuesday, a global event which kicks off the season for charitable holiday donations.
The Seattle Times Giving Guide shares stories from those who rely on local charities.
Back on the streets – with a purpose – Provided by Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission
Rebuilding a life after overcoming fear – Provided by Solid Ground
Most Read Stories
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Analysis | Why did the Seahawks move on from Kris Richard as defensive coordinator? A look at the numbers
- Are you ready? Here comes a deluge of rain, snow across Western Washington
- All Seattle’s new wealth couldn’t save many homeowners from foreclosure | PNW Magazine
- Pearl Jam to play two 'Home Shows' at Safeco in August, pledging $1 million to Seattle-area homeless initiatives
Trauma therapy for kids: The healing power of playtime – Provided by Childhaven
Speech ‘play’ helps children communicate and connect – Provided by Early Life Speech & Language
Exercise therapy fights paralysis head on – Provided by Pushing Boundaries
Help reduce homelessness by keeping people in their homes – Provided by St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle
Giving kids a path to better health – Provided by Cancer Pathways
Directory of Organizations
425-562-8840 ext. 253