Nov. 28 is Giving Tuesday, which kicks off the season for charitable holiday donations.
Nov. 28 is Giving Tuesday, a global event which kicks off the season for charitable holiday donations.
The Seattle Times Giving Guide shares stories from those who rely on local charities.
Back on the streets – with a purpose – Provided by Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission
Rebuilding a life after overcoming fear – Provided by Solid Ground
Most Read Stories
- Amazon will now leave package deliveries in your parked car (if it's a newish GM or Volvo)
- Teatro ZinZanni finds long-term home at former Redhook Brewery site
- Dating in Seattle? Maybe it’s time to put down the phone and check out a ‘Not Creepy Gathering’ | Nicole Brodeur
- Seattle-area home-price growth from current boom has surpassed last decade’s bubble
- U.S. officials drill out locks at former Russian consul residence in Seattle's Madison Park VIEW
Trauma therapy for kids: The healing power of playtime – Provided by Childhaven
Speech ‘play’ helps children communicate and connect – Provided by Early Life Speech & Language
Exercise therapy fights paralysis head on – Provided by Pushing Boundaries
Help reduce homelessness by keeping people in their homes – Provided by St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle
Giving kids a path to better health – Provided by Cancer Pathways
Directory of Organizations
425-562-8840 ext. 253