Walker Creek is a collection of 17 single-family homes for sale near the heart of downtown Burien.
BURIEN — Walker Creek is a collection of 17 single-family homes for sale near the heart of downtown Burien.
The four- to six-bedroom homes are available in four open-concept floor plans that range in size from 2,200 to just less than 3,000 square feet. They include 9-foot ceilings, five-piece master suite, 2.5 bathrooms, two-car garages and a range of amenities.
“These beautifully appointed homes are surrounded by lovely green spaces designed for privacy and the enjoyment of nature,” says Chandra Ruch, the community sales manager. “With an abundance of natural light and standard luxury features, Walker Creek homes are built to complement the Northwest lifestyle.”
She says Walker Creek homeowners will enjoy a 15-minute commute to downtown Seattle, and easy access to downtown Burien.
Most Read Stories
- Alaska Airlines to begin flights to 8 West Coast cities from Everett's Paine Field this fall
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski dies from an apparent suicide
- Analysis | 5 thoughts on the Seahawks' hirings of Brian Schottenheimer, Ken Norton Jr., and Mike Solari
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
- Former Washington governor, King County executive John Spellman dies
“This is a great opportunity to make a home in one of the area’s most up-and-coming young cities,” says Todd McKittrick, general manager of DeNova Northwest, Walker Creek’s Kent-based builder. “With 6 miles of shoreline on the Puget Sound, beautiful mountain views and a vital downtown, Burien has become a highly desirable place to live.”
The homes at Walker Creek include a variety of designs, colors and materials selected by professional designers, as well as high-efficiency furnaces and windows to help lower utility costs and promote a healthier home environment.