From wearing the right clothes to making eye contact with the hiring manager, small gestures can have a big effect on your career prospects.
- How shoddy science got gender differences wrong — and why it matters in the workplace
- Let’s ‘talk turkey’ about what it takes to be a good manager
- Office neighbor drives me nuts
- 10 fun, affordable gifts to spread a little office cheer
- 6 ways to make more money
- When your job is a real turkey
- How to convince your cheap company it’s time to hire some help
- Don’t go to work sick — but if you must, do these 7 things
If you suspect age bias is hampering your job hunt, avoid reinforcing stereotypes.
Persuasion takes more than just savvy presentation slides and pitching your idea at a meeting.