A new book debunks scientific myths that men and women are inherently different. Here’s why this matters.
Produced By Advertising Publications
- Poked and pampered: A workplace that takes wellness to the extreme
- Why you should not avoid failure
- Quick tips to survive awkward office-party talk
- Digital media producer Jini Palmer’s cool job
- Tech education that pays, or you don’t
- Wi-Fi down? You can still take care of business
- 4 jobs that pay better after-hours
- A new twist for your New Year’s resolutions
This holiday season, thank the people who get you through the day.
If you suspect age bias is hampering your job hunt, avoid reinforcing stereotypes.