Openings in the United States have now topped roughly 6 million for five months in a row, a record streak.
- The biggest email mistake you didn’t know you were making
- Francis Zera’s cool job photographing architecture and aviation
- When ‘morale-building’ gets too personal
- Employee keeps commenting about how hard she works
- Uncertain of your next step? Talk to your future self
- Job outlook 2018: Seattle in an ‘all-out war for talent’
- On the job: Monitoring emergencies to keep people safe
- Why are women losing retail jobs while men are gaining them?
Her job at Town Hall Seattle is a perfect fit because “they wanted someone to produce podcasts and videos and I wanted to make them!”
Embracing failure is often, paradoxically, the key to success.