You know, the kind with a regular paycheck, reasonable expectations and decent working conditions.
- 6 ways to make more money
- When your job is a real turkey
- How to convince your cheap company it’s time to hire some help
- Don’t go to work sick — but if you must, do these 7 things
- Want a job? Focus on face time
- Working past 65? Watch out for this costly Medicare trap
- The secret trick to gaining agreement at work
- A restaurant customer helped launch Chris Hernandez’s aerospace career
Clearly defining shift expectations on the job application could help prevent this issue.
When you nail the final interview for a job you really want, it’s easy to start believing the gig is yours.