'We drove this car on our honeymoon.'
Owner: Art Neil, Bellingham
Car’s make and model: 1967 Ford Thunderbird
“I love my car because … my fiancee Jean and I bought this car brand new three weeks before we got married. We drove this car on our honeymoon to Victoria, B.C. We were married 38 years before Jean passed away in 2005. She drove this car to work every day at Western Washington College. It’s been a great car and holds a lot of memories of our wonderful times together. I take it to car shows now because it always reminds me of the good times Jean and I had together.”
Most Read Stories
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish VIEW
- Ex-Seahawk Michael Bennett has warrant for his arrest after Texas grand jury indicts him on felony charge
- United gives $10,000 travel voucher to 'bumped' passenger
- ‘The truth needed to come out’: A decade after the sinking of the Alaska Ranger, a survivor changes his story VIEW
- Analysis: Projecting the Seahawks' offensive line following the signing of D.J. Fluker
Send in your photo and get 2 passes to
America’s Car Museum!
Email a photo of you and your car (photo size about 1 MB), plus the information included above to email@example.com. If we pick yours to publish, we’ll send you two admission tickets to LeMay – America’s Car Museum. Located in Tacoma, ACM features 300 cars, trucks and motorcycles, plus rotating exhibits.