The first lady appeared on "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday.
Michelle Obama made her final appearance as first lady on Wednesday night’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” It was full of tears, thank-you messages and the surprising story of Stevie Wonder’s matchmaking skills.
Between grateful messages from fans, an interview with Wonder and Obama revealed that Wonder is basically responsible for the creation of our First Family.
“He had to be able to play ball and he had to like Stevie Wonder,” said Obama about her prerequisites when she met the President. According to Fallon, Wonder is the “whole reason this happened.” And Wonder is not mad about that at all.
Wonder serenaded Obama with “Isn’t She Lovely” and “My Cherie Amour.” Watch the video below:
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up
- Midweek rain in Seattle area is just hint of what's to come, forecasters say
- As Confederate statues fall, this Washington town is creating a monument to its black founder VIEW