BANGOR, Maine (AP) — The trial of a New York man charged in connection with a 2016 shootout at a Maine Walmart has begun in Bangor.
WABI-TV reports 39-year-old Reginald McBride faces charges that include attempted murder and drug offenses. Prosecutors played McBride’s police interview Monday in federal court for the jury.
Police say McBride and three others got into an argument over drug money before the shootout erupted at the Augusta Walmart. Authorities say no one was injured in the shooting.
The trial is expected to continue Tuesday despite the storm.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
Information from: WABI-TV, http://www.wabi.tv