The Associated Press
EVERETT — Police are still looking for the car that fatally injured a pedestrian trying to cross a street Monday night near Everett.
The Snohomish County sheriff’s office say the car would have front-end damage and be missing an outside mirror.
Witnesses say a man was driving.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL's conduct policy following domestic-violence accusation
- Man dies in Lake Washington while paddleboarding, police say
- Notice a bunny boom? Here are some reasons for the Seattle area's recent rise in rabbits VIEW
- Seattle summer weather is back to normal. Here's your forecast for the week.
- SDOT data shows nearly 100 serious-injury or fatal collisions on Seattle streets in first half of 2019
The Daily Herald reports the victim was identified as 53-year-old Diana E. Martinka of Ferndale