The Associated Press
EVERETT — Police are still looking for the car that fatally injured a pedestrian trying to cross a street Monday night near Everett.
The Snohomish County sheriff’s office say the car would have front-end damage and be missing an outside mirror.
Witnesses say a man was driving.
Most Read Stories
- Where Seattle ranks among Washington's safest and least safe cities
- Boeing finds debris in wing fuel tanks of undelivered 737 MAXs, orders inspections
- Sorry treatment of gay teachers suggests Rush Limbaugh was, sadly, right
- Protest ends after blocking Second Avenue in downtown Seattle for two hours
- Boeing may give up its major Washington state tax break to avoid European tariffs
The Daily Herald reports the victim was identified as 53-year-old Diana E. Martinka of Ferndale