The Associated Press
EVERETT — Police are still looking for the car that fatally injured a pedestrian trying to cross a street Monday night near Everett.
The Snohomish County sheriff’s office say the car would have front-end damage and be missing an outside mirror.
Witnesses say a man was driving.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks trade down twice, pick TCU defensive tackle L.J. Collier in first round of NFL draft
- NFL Draft Live Updates: Seahawks select TCU's L.J. Collier, trade 30th pick to Giants to close first round
- 'Incredibly dangerous': Seattle man faces 17th DUI charge after April crash
- Miska, Bellevue’s most persecuted tabby cat, seeks her day in court
- Amazon grabs large downtown Bellevue property next to transit hub
The Daily Herald reports the victim was identified as 53-year-old Diana E. Martinka of Ferndale