The Associated Press
EVERETT — Police are still looking for the car that fatally injured a pedestrian trying to cross a street Monday night near Everett.
The Snohomish County sheriff’s office say the car would have front-end damage and be missing an outside mirror.
Witnesses say a man was driving.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police officer assigned to clean up homeless camps files $10 million claim, alleges polluted site made him sick
- Here's where the Seattle marches will be during Friday's Global Climate Strike; drivers, take note
- ‘I just bear-hugged her’: Washington woman finds her missing dog after 57-day search in Montana
- UW student hit by driver, seriously hurt while running around Green Lake
- Suspect in deadly Westlake Station shooting charged with premeditated murder
The Daily Herald reports the victim was identified as 53-year-old Diana E. Martinka of Ferndale