CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP) — Authorities in northeastern Iowa have released the names of three people from Waterloo killed in a crash that also seriously injured three others.
Police say 20-year-old Elijah James Showalter, 21-year-old Daniel James Delagardelle and 16-year-old Brady Hagenstein died in the Friday evening in Cedar Falls.
Police say the three were traveling in a speeding westbound car on Viking Road that crossed the center line and hit an eastbound SUV head-on.
Three people in the SUV — a Cedar Falls husband and wife and their 9-year-old daughter — were hospitalized with what officials say are non-life-threatening injuries.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Take it from me, WSU athlete's death is a reminder that help is available | Matt Calkins
- Sound familiar, Seattle? Apple shops for site to build a new campus, will also add 20,000 jobs
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?