Could it be all the smack talk between Seattle and San Francisco football fans has spread to our bridges?
If you believe in the Twittersphere, then yes.
The Bay Bridge tweeted that it’s happy the Seahawks vaunted fans will be on hand to console the team when it loses on Sunday. Ouch!
The 520 suggested the first thing Niners fans will do after their team wins the Super Bowl is….wake up.
Most Read Stories
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
- Forget Marie Kondo: There's a better, high-tech method to tidying up
- Canada's answer to Tesla is a $15,500 electric three-wheeler
- 'You mean the nicest guy in camp': Evan White is the future at first base for the Mariners
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall