Could it be all the smack talk between Seattle and San Francisco football fans has spread to our bridges?
If you believe in the Twittersphere, then yes.
The Bay Bridge tweeted that it’s happy the Seahawks vaunted fans will be on hand to console the team when it loses on Sunday. Ouch!
The 520 suggested the first thing Niners fans will do after their team wins the Super Bowl is….wake up.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- 'Where's Waldo': No. 10 UW Huskies make N'Keal Harry go missing and shut down Sun Devils
- I-1639 the most ambitious effort at gun regulation in Washington state’s history
- What we learned from the UW Huskies' 27-20 victory over Arizona State