Could it be all the smack talk between Seattle and San Francisco football fans has spread to our bridges?
If you believe in the Twittersphere, then yes.
The Bay Bridge tweeted that it’s happy the Seahawks vaunted fans will be on hand to console the team when it loses on Sunday. Ouch!
The 520 suggested the first thing Niners fans will do after their team wins the Super Bowl is….wake up.
Most Read Stories
- 4,500 Expedia employees are coming to Interbay in Seattle. How will the company avoid a traffic mess? VIEW
- Apple plans to add 2,000 employees in Seattle
- The inside story of MCAS: How Boeing's 737 MAX system gained power and lost safeguards | Times Watchdog VIEW
- Who will Washington's next governor be? Uncertainty over Inslee creates pileup of politicians, domino effects down ballot
- 17 latest Seattle restaurant closures — plus one big-name Capitol Hill place that’s closing soon