Could it be all the smack talk between Seattle and San Francisco football fans has spread to our bridges?
If you believe in the Twittersphere, then yes.
The Bay Bridge tweeted that it’s happy the Seahawks vaunted fans will be on hand to console the team when it loses on Sunday. Ouch!
The 520 suggested the first thing Niners fans will do after their team wins the Super Bowl is….wake up.
Most Read Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Mariners trade left-hander James Paxton to the Yankees for three prospects
- When does the viaduct close? How much is the tunnel toll? Your guide to Seattle's Highway 99 project
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I'm just standing up for people's rights': Police chief in tiny Republic says he won’t enforce new gun law