ALMA, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a man was killed when his pickup truck rolled in south-central Nebraska.
The Harlan County Sheriff’s Office says deputies were dispatched around 4:55 a.m. Sunday to the scene near Alma. The office says in a news release that 38-year-old Theodore Taylor was headed east on U.S. Highway 136 when his pickup went out of control and rolled, ejecting Taylor.
The release says alcohol consumption may have been a factor in the crash. An autopsy was ordered.
Taylor lived in Alma.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Jamie Oliver's UK restaurant chain collapses into insolvency
- Who is Robert Smith, the man paying off Morehouse graduates’ loans?
- What is 'milkshaking?' Ask the Brits hurling drinks at right-wing candidates