ALMA, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a man was killed when his pickup truck rolled in south-central Nebraska.
The Harlan County Sheriff’s Office says deputies were dispatched around 4:55 a.m. Sunday to the scene near Alma. The office says in a news release that 38-year-old Theodore Taylor was headed east on U.S. Highway 136 when his pickup went out of control and rolled, ejecting Taylor.
The release says alcohol consumption may have been a factor in the crash. An autopsy was ordered.
Taylor lived in Alma.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Kellyanne Conway dismisses her husband's concerns that President Trump's mental health is deteriorating
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- DNA testing helps police confirm Ted Bundy killed missing Utah teen
- Trump targets Biden after former VP's verbal slip
- RNC links 'noted Irishman' Beto O'Rourke's heritage to 1998 DWI arrest