BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — The Boulder County coroner has identified the man pulled from Boulder Creek as a University of Colorado student from Saudi Arabia.
The Daily Camera reports that 21-year-old Khalid Rafee was found facedown in a shallow part of the creek on Friday morning. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Boulder police spokeswoman Laurie Ogden says the investigation is not complete but investigators do not suspect foul play. Authorities believe Rafee was at a bar the night before he was found.
Rafee was a mechanical engineering student at the university.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95
Information from: Daily Camera, http://www.dailycamera.com/