BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — The Boulder County coroner has identified the man pulled from Boulder Creek as a University of Colorado student from Saudi Arabia.
The Daily Camera reports that 21-year-old Khalid Rafee was found facedown in a shallow part of the creek on Friday morning. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Boulder police spokeswoman Laurie Ogden says the investigation is not complete but investigators do not suspect foul play. Authorities believe Rafee was at a bar the night before he was found.
Rafee was a mechanical engineering student at the university.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
Information from: Daily Camera, http://www.dailycamera.com/